TURKEY TETRAZZINI- store in mylar or jars
- 1 PACKAGE Thin Noodles
- 2 C Freeze Dried Turkey
- 1 C Freeze Dried Mushroom
- 1/4 C Freeze Dried Onion
- 3 TBSP Butter or Margarine
- 1 (10 3/4 OZ) CAN Condensed Cream of Mushroom
- 1 C Dehydrated Fat-Free Milk
- 1/2 TSP Poultry Seasoning
- 1/8 TSP Ground Mustard
- 1 C Freeze Dried Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 TBSP Parmesan Cheese
1. Reconstitute turkey, mushrooms, onions and cheese; Drain excess water.
2. Cook noodles according to directions on package.
3. Drain and place in a greased 11″ x 7″ x 2″ baking dish.
4. Top with turkey; Set aside.
5. In a skillet, saute mushroom and onions in butter until tender.
6. Whisk soup, milk, poultry seasoning and mustard until blended.
7. Stir in cheddar cheese; Cook until melted. Pour over turkey. Sprinkle with mozzarella and parmesan.
8. Bake 350°F for 25-30 minutes or until heated through and cheese as melted.