EASY LASAGNA CASSEROLE- just store in mylar or jars
- 1 1/2 C Freeze Dried Ground Beef
- 1/4 C Freeze Dried Onion
- 1 3/4 C Chunky Salsa Tomato Sauce
- 1 TSP Italian Seasoning
- 2/3 C Dehydrated Fat-Free Milk
- 1/2 C Water
- 1/2 CUP Fat-Free Cream Cheese
- 1/4 TSP Minced Garlic
- 1 TSP Dried Parsley Flakes
- 2 C Cooked Medium-Width Noodles
- 1/3 C PLUS 1 TBSP Freeze Dried Mozzarella Cheese
1. Reconstitute ground beef, onions and mozzarella; Drain excess water.
2. Preheat oven to 375°F.
3. COat a large saucepan with olive oil flavored cooking spray and brown meat and onions on it.
4. Stir in tomato sauce and italian seasoning. Lower heat and simmer 10 minutes.
5. In a medium saucepan, combine milk, water, and cream cheese. Add garlic and parsley flakes.
6. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until cream cheese melts; stir in cooked noodles.
7. Pour noodles mixture into 8″ x 8″ baking dish sprayed with olive oil cooking spray.
8. Spread meat mixture evenly over noodle mixture. Sprinkle mozzarella.
9. Bake uncovered 15-20 minutes. Let sit 5 minutes before serving.