CHICKEN BURRITOS- store in mylar and jars
- 2 TBSP Butter or Clarified Butter
- 1/4 C Freeze Dried Onion
- 2 C Freeze Dried Tomato Chunks
- 1/4 TSP Garlic Powder
- 1/4 TSP Paprika
- 2 C Diced Freeze Dried Chicken
- 1/2 C Chopped Black Olives
- 6 Flour Tortillas
- 2 C Freeze Dried Cheddar Cheese
- SALSA AND SOUR CREAM (OPTIONAL)
1. Reconstitute onions, chicken, tomatoes and cheese according to directions on cans.
2. Melt butter and saute onion.
3. Add tomatoes, seasonings, chicken and olives; Mix well.
4. Simmer 10 minutes, stirring until slightly dry.
4. Fill tortillas, top with cheese and roll.
6. Place into baking pan and bake at 350°F for 10 minutes.
7. Serve with salsa and cream (if desired).