CHICKEN ALA KING- store in mylar or jars
- 2 TBSP Butter or Clarified Butter
- 1 C Freeze Dried Green Pepper
- 2 TBSP Freeze Dried Mushroom
- 1 C Chicken Bouillon
- 2 TBSP All-Purpose Flour
- 2 1/4 C Freeze Dried Chicken
- 1 C Dehydrated Sour Cream Powder
- 1 Chopped Pimentos
- SALT AND PEPPER TO TASTE
1. Add butter or clarified butter to a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Saute green pepper and mushroom until tender. Stir in broth and flour. Cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
3. Add chicken, heat through and remove from heat.
4. In a small bowl, combine sour cream, pimentos, salt and pepper; Mix together.
5. Add mixture to chicken mixture in skillet and heat thoroughly; Stirring constantly.
6. Serve hot on pasta or biscuits.