BRUNCH EGG BAKE- store in mylar or jars
- 2 TSP Clarified Butter
- 3 C Freeze Dried Cheddar Cheese
- 3 C Freeze Dried Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 C Freeze Dried Mushroom
- 1/3 C Freeze Dried Green Onion
- 1/2 C Freeze Dried Green Pepper
- 2 C Freeze Dried Ham
- 2 C All-Purpose Flour
- 1 3/4 C Dehydrated Fat-Free Milk
- 8 Eggs (1 cup Scrambled Egg Mix + 1 1/3 Cup Warm Water)
1. Rehydrated all ingredients according to directions on cans.
2. Lightly toss cheeses together in a large bowl.
3. In medium skillet, heat butter and add mushrooms, green onions, and green peppers in until onions and peppers are tender.
4. Arrange vegetables over cheese; Arrange ham over vegetables; Sprinkle remaining cheese over ham.
5. Heat oven to 250°F. Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup and level off.
6. In a large bowl using a wire whisk, blend flour, milk, and eggs; Pour over layers in baking dish.
7. Bake 250°F for 35-45 minutes or until mixture is set and top is lightly browned.
8. Let stand 10 minutes then cut into squares.