AU GRATIN POTATOES- store in mylar or jars
- 2 C Dehydrated Fat-Free Milk
- 4 C Dehydrated Potato Slices
- 1 TSP Salt
- 1/8 TSP Pepper
- 2 TBSP Butter
- 1 TBSP Dehydrated Chopped Onions
- 1 C Freeze Dried Cheddar Cheese
- 2 TBSP Flour
1. Reconstitute potato slices according to directins on can; Drain excess water.
2. Measure milk into 2-quart saucepan. Add potatoes, salt, pepper, chopped onions, and butter. Bring to boil. reduce heat; Simmer until almost tender, about 6 minutes.
3. Remove from heat, add cheese, and stir carefully until just melted. Sprinkle flour over surface. Stir gently then pour into greased 2-quart casserole dish.
4. Bake at 400°F for 20 minutes until browned.