TOMATO & HERB PASTA- store in mylar or oven-can all dry ingredients
JUST ADD WET INGREDIENTS:
- 4 ounces small pasta shapes (7 minutes or less cooking time- macaroni, small rotini or small bowties work well)
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomato flakes (you could use powdered tomato paste too)
- 1 packet broth concentrate (dehydrated/powdered, not liquid. Vegetable or Chicken works best)
- 1 teaspoon powdered garlic
- 1 teaspoon powdered oregano
- 4 tablespoons freeze-dried Parmesan cheese
2 cups water (for boiling)
1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
Bring 2 cups water to boil in your pot, add in pasta and tomatoes and broth and oil packets. Cook for time directed on pasta package, lowering flame on stove as needed to maintain a gentle boil, stirring often.
Take off stove, stir in garlic, oregano and 3 of the cheese packets, Cover and let sit for a few minutes, top with last cheese packet.