Blueberry Peach Cobbler (you can use any name brand/freeze-dry product)
1⁄2 cup butter, softened
3⁄4 cup THRIVE White Sugar, divided
zest of 1 lemon
2 THRIVE Whole Eggs, rehydrated
(2 tablespoons powder + 1⁄4 cup water)
1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup THRIVE White Flour
1 teaspoon THRIVE Baking Powder
1⁄2 teaspoon THRIVE Iodized Salt
1 cup THRIVE Peach Slices (FD)
1 cup THRIVE Blueberries (FD)
1 cup THRIVE Peach Drink, prepared
1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
1. In a medium-sized bowl, cover peach slices and blueberries with peach drink or warm water. Let sit 5-10 minutes until softened and rehydrated.
2. Preheat oven to 350˚F.
3. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, mix together butter and ½ cup sugar. Add lemon zest, eggs, and vanilla extract.
4. In another bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt; add to the butter mixture, stirring to incorporate. Spread half of the batter on the bottom of a greased 8 x 8 x 2 inch baking dish.
5. Top the batter in the pan with the rehydrated peaches and blueberries, along with 1⁄2 of the hydrating liquid (about). Carefully spread the remaining batter over the top of the peaches. Sprinkle cinnamon and remaining sugar over the top.
6. Bake for 38-45 minutes, or until golden brown.
Serve hot with ice cream.